Monday, January 31, 2011

Happy Anniversary/Birthday!

Happy 61st Anniversary to my fantastic Grandparents, how cute are they! Also on Wed, will be Grandpa's 89th birthday! So on Sunday Mom had everyone over to celebrate the occasions. The weather could not have been more perfect!

Grant made his rounds.. he started off with Grandaddy

Then to Grandpa....
And then apparently shared a book and a booger with Granny!
Sweet Yaters!
Cousin Wesley, he's so precious!
Grandpa and all his Great-Grandsons!
After a delicious lunch we all headed outdoors for some play time..


I'm not sure what is going on here, but it looks like Grant is bossing Wesley!

Taking Lula or "Wuda" as Grant would say for a walk!

Bein' Buddy's helper!
Me (8 months pregnant - its funny how you never realize how big you are until you see a pic) with Granny and Gpa!

We had a great day and a wonderful time visiting with everyone. I had made a homemade coconut cake (that's Gpa's FAVE) and I have to admit, it was divine.. best one ever. I cut off a huge hunk for Gpa to take home and saved a pc for us to bring back. I have to admit, I could not WAIT to get home and have another pc of that cake (esp since Grant had eaten most of my piece and Franklin's), when all of a sudden this little TWIT decided to slam on her brakes for no apparent reason and there went my beautiful cake stand with my coconut cake crashing in to the floor board. I really almost cried, who cares about the mess, I wanted that friggin' cake! Oh well, other than that, the day was great!

1 comment:

Emily G. said...

Seriously, who gets that upset over cake? I am dying laughing. Just b/c I would too!!!!!!!! :)

Your gparents are TOO cute!

And btw you do not look big for 8 months preggo...you look GREAT!