Saturday, January 22, 2011

Tennessee Snow

Two weeks ago we had a big snow, well... for Middle Tennessee anyways! I love the snow and was super excited about it, except for the fact that Grant missed another week of school. But he absolutely loved it! As you can see from the picture above he was a little confused on how to walk when he first went out but then the little boy in him came out!


I love this picture, my two favorite boys! Franklin and Grant threw many snowballs and Grant would say "Hey Dad, I hit you on da butt"!



Going for a walk!
This was a little rock pile and Grant sd he had to "Climb da mountain"!
We had a great time playing in the snow! Its snowed a few times since then and I never thought I would say this but Im ready for Spring! I usually love the snow but being trapped in for a few days can make you go stir crazy. I now understand (somewhat) how Franklin's Grandparents feel, they live in Ohio and after about a week of snow, they're usually over it! I got my taste for this winter!

3 comments:

Ashley said...

love the snow pics! but i'm with you...come on warmer weather!

Elicia said...

Hallie he is so stinkin cute! I love that picture of him and Franklin in front of the house. That deserves a frame.

Jessica said...

Love your snow pictures...we had fun watching you play in the snow. Next winter we can come out and play too!!