Thursday, April 28, 2011

4 Weeks!

I can not believe this precious baby is 4 weeks old today :( Oh how time flies, esp with your second baby! He continues to be a good baby. He only gets up (most nights) at 1am and 4:30am to feed, and is finally sleeping in the pack n play! THe 4:30 feeding is harder to get him to go back to sleep so sometimes that results in getting in bed with me, but my sleep is SUPER important so I do what I have to do!

He has had several "1st's". Yesterday he started smiling when I talk to him (see below) and it MELTS ME! We have started tummy time and play time. He also finally lost his umb. cord after 3 1/2 weeks and got his first "full-on" bath.

First Smile



1st Tummy Time



1st bath! It doesnt look like he enjoyed it but he did! He wasnt a fan of getting out and putting lotion on though!

And just some random pictures...







We are still enjoying this sweet Angel and learning the ropes of having two kids. Grant continues to do well with Cole and is a great big brother! Happy 4 weeks little man!

2 comments:

Emily G. said...

LOVE all the new pics!!! Esp the smile one and tummy time one.

Can't believe he's almost a month old!! CRAZY!!!

Jessica said...

Precious pictures! I can't believe he is 4 weeks old already!! We must have a 'playdate' this week cause i need to see him again!