Thursday, April 14, 2011

Life with Two!

Well, we are two weeks in today with our sweet Cole! He is such a good, relaxed baby. Grant got to come home last Thursday and as you can see from the picture above he was beyond thrilled to hold his baby brother. I had oftened worried how he would react but the first few days our biggest issue was getting him to understand that he can't hold his brother all the time. I think that's a pretty good problem to have!
I have never in my life been so excited to see Grant. I missed him terribly bad, but at the same time I was nervous about him coming home. Honestly, Cole has been so easy that Franklin and I felt like we'd been on vacation while I was healing. We kinda forgot how much work a 2 1/2 yr old is and how much energy they have. It took us a few days to get back in the swing of things and we are all still adjusting but I am loving life as a family of 4! I told Franklin its ironic that today we celebrate our 4 year anniversary as a family of 4! Pretty neat!
Franklin has had to keep Grant entertained and do all of the "hard work" since I am still very restricted on things I can do. I hate not being able to chip in more but I have to say I have the BEST HUSBAND IN THE WORLD! He's been beyond supportive and helpful!

Grant has been super active and wanting to be on the go nonstop so Franklin has taken him outside and has had him going nonstop! His entertainment is "spraying off the patio"! He LOVES IT! Works for me.. well.. as long as I dont get in the line of fire!

Grant continues to love his little brother and Cole is a trooper about Grant holding, kissing, rubbing, and poking him all of the time!
There is absolutely nothing sweeter than watching your children form a bond!
I sure love my boys! All 3 of them :) I'm officially out-numbered but I wouldn't have it any other way! I feel so blessed to have 2 healthy beautiful boys and a fantastic loving husband!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Glad that you have ALL three boys back together!:) Grant looks like an old pro now with the baby! LOVE the last picture of the boys' feet too!

Emily G. said...

You are so blessed to have 3 great guys in your life! :)