Monday, June 13, 2011

Definately a "Swindell"





It's well known that Grant is a "Madewell" made over. He looks just like Franklin and Frank, the only thing he got from me was his blonde hair. However my sweet Cole, he is most definately a "Swindell". He has Franklin's forehead and deep blue eyes but the rest of him is definately my Dad and I. If you've seenCole recently you'll definately be able to see the similarity. Dad and I have... well as weird as this sounds a "droopy" look and super long big cheeks!




Here is Dad as a baby




Me (dont mind my ears)



Do you see what I mean? I've got to get a picture of Dad holding Cole from the side because you can totally see it! Cole even has Dad's beautiful olive color skin tone!

2 comments:

Emily G. said...

crazy how similar he looks to your dad!!!

love BOTH your handsome boys! :)

Becky said...

Why didn't I know you had a blog?? I am so excited about another one to stalk. I hope you guys are coming to Nate's bday party- I have to see your cute boys before Em moves to her FEMA trailer.