Friday, June 17, 2011

ISR and Fun at Papa's

A few weeks ago I took Grant to the pool in my Mom's neighborhood and I thought he would just automatically jump right in and swim like he did last summer. WOW was I wrong. So after literally 5 minutes of being at the pool I called Aunt Kelly as soon as I got home and being the great Aunt that she is, she squeezed us right in. Grant was NOT a fan and Im surprised she has an eardrum left, she sd he was her best fighter! Naturally.

Papa G came to watch him on Wednesday and told him if he would quit screaming and crying for Aunt Kelly that he would take him to buy a new Monster truck!



By Friday he was asking Kelly to "get his bar" again and again.. but floating was a different story. But he would suck it up and say "Im not gonna cry, Im gonna get me a Monster truck".



After swim we headed over to Papa and DeeDee's house for the weekend. Franklin was in a golf tournament so I loaded up the boys and we stayed there over the weekend. As soon as we walked in he told Papa he was ready to go get his Monster Truck at "Taw-get" (Target). Off they went and he came back with a Thomas the Train???? Whatever! The reward worked.




We had a great time at DeeDee and Papa's.. we cooked some delicious food and played in their pool most of the time! We also went to little Tol's 5th bday party and it was fun too! Here are some pics from our stay. Im sad to say I didnt have my camera at Tol's party :(












These pictures make me die laughing.. this is Cole after his bath...










Ready for bed!


We had a great time and we thank Papa and DeeDee for letting us stay and for the good memories we made!

1 comment:

Emily G. said...

so proud of G for doing ISR again!!

and those bath pics of C....oh my! love those curls!!