Thursday, February 2, 2012

90!!!

HAPPY 90th BIRTHDAY to the GREATEST MAN I'VE EVER KNOWN!
Today is my Grandpa's 90th Birthday but we celebrated last weekend at Tol and Kelly's house! It was such a nice birthday gathering and I couldn't think of anywhere I'd rather be!
The proud wife! :)



Of course no party would be complete without some rough housing, poor Uncle Tol! Nahh... thats payback for all the torturing he did to me!





Grandpa - I hope you had a wonderful birthday today, it was such a beautiful day and its fitting for such a beautiful person. I have never met anyone as thoughtful, loving and caring as you! I have NEVER in all of my 31 years heard a bad thing come out of your mouth about anyone or anything. I hope my boys turn out as kind hearted and gentled spirited as you! I love you with all my heart and soul, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

what a lovely tribute!