Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Cole's 1st Haircut!

Last Thursday I took the boys in for a much needed haircut!  Of course, I was sad to cut Cole's but it was getting seriously shabby.  I meant to have Dad (thanks for all the pictures Papa) take a "before" pic and I forgot, Oh well!  Thanks to Miss Annie both kiddos have handsome new haircuts and they were both super troopers!

YES I gave my 1 year old a sucker, DONT JUDGE, its called SURVIVAL!



 All done and so handsome, he looks so much bigger to me now!
 Now its Brother's turn.  These pictures crack me up! Annie now gives Grant "Big boy" haircuts and uses the clippers AKA: Mr. Tickle.. look at Grants face!


 HANDSOME BOYS!

3 comments:

Emily G. said...

love both haircuts and boys and SO GLAD I got to see them in person! :)

Ashley said...

Good lookin' boys...and nice muscular legs too! missed you in class last year...it kicked my tail!

Ashley said...

oops...last night!