Thursday, May 17, 2012

Mother's Day!

I had a wonderful Mother's Day! This year we went to Pulaski to my Granny and Grandpa's house to celebrate! It was so much fun, we all brought a dish and just hung out.  I don't have pictures of our meal or before eating but after eating we had ice cream!  Cole CAN NOT and I do mean CAN NOT stand to be left out of anything!  Look at his sweet face when I gave him his ice cream!


 This picture of Grant makes me laugh, he has some of the best facial expressions!
 This may be my new ALL TIME favorite picture.  Anyone who knows anything about my Grandpa is how the man can consume some ice cream!  HE ADORES ice cream, any kind!  When little Tol saw Gpa's plate he sd "DANG thats a lot of ice cream Grandpa", LOVE IT!  Isn't he precious?
 WHO LOVES ICE CREAM?????  Cole does! (he raises his hand and says "MEEEE")
 We had all the boys peel their shirts while eating ice-cream, I figured it was easier than getting the stains out and naturally they wanted to leave them off, esp when Tol started wrestling with them.
 Again.. Cole can't be left out!


 He wasn't in to dog piling the little kids, he went straight to Daddy!
 Then, my little Dennis the Menace kept crawling up on Granny's coffee table, standing up and dying laughing!





 I love this picture!!!!!!!

 The kids were ready to play outside and they didn't care if it was raining so we put them in swim trunks and let them ride in the rain! So fun.

 While the outside play was going on, so was this!
We had a wonderful day and a big thank you to Granny and My Mom for making it so wonderful! Without them my life wouldn't be so wonderful!

1 comment:

Emily G. said...

cole raising his hand and saying MEEEE is too cute! love his outfit too! (yes I am serious; I know it's smocked but it's cuuuute!)