Thursday, December 3, 2009

Baking with Buddy!




Yesterday my Mom, aka: Buddy, called and wanted Kelly and I to bring all three of her Grand-babies over for a Gingerbread Cookie Baking Party! Each boy got to wear a Gingerbread Apron and cut cookies with Buddy! It was so cute to watch them! The boys were so proud of their cookies.. but I have to say.. they sure were interesting looking! I think two of the cookies had an entire can of sprinkles on them... but Buddy didnt care about what was used or the mess that was made!!
Here are a few pics of Tol and Yates while Grant had his turn! Yates wanted no part in Brotherly love! hahah











Buddy and Grant were in the floor for some reason and Tol tried to help Buddy up but he fell over!!!



These next few pictures will definately go down in the memory book for me! I love watching my baby make cookies with his Grandmother, it makes me think of all the times Mom let me cook with her when I was little!



Next was Yates, for some reason all the pics of Yates turned out blurry :( He had a blast! He loved the heart shaped cookie cutter! Very fitting since his bday is on Valentines Day!

Next was Tol's turn.. he LOVED IT! I would tell him to "wiggle" the cookie cutter so that the dough would sep from the cutter.. well bless him, he would wiggle his little hips! hee hee!


Poor Grant felt left out so Buddy gave him a boost up to see what was going on! He knows not supposed to stand in the chair.. he didnt realize that he could to cut cookies!

And.. the finished product!!! SHEW.. look at those sprinkles!

And this was poor Buddy's house after the party! She's a good sport!

1 comment:

Leah said...

How fun! I love the aprons. I can't wait until Colin is old enough to build a Ginerbread house. I always want to buy the kit at the store. Might do it anyway...

And those cookies look good. I am looking forward to Sunday.