Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Thanksgiving Festivities!

We had 3 Thanksgiving festivities to attend this year and they were all wonderful! We started off on Wednesday by going to Papa G and DeeDee's it was a so yummy!!!

I made a pumpkin cheesecake and the kids followed me around saying "Cake".. I think I got 1 bite!


Here is Yates and Brady coming in for another bite!

All of the cousins love playing together, however Grant and Yates had their first of many little spats! It was so funny! Grant was INSISTING on giving Yates some "Love" and Yates would say "NOOOOO" and run off!




Sorry Yates.. but when my Baby wants love... he gets it! I will have a problem with this in the future when he's doing this to the ladies!

Of course we waited to late to attempt familyphotos! Grant was already in his pj's and all the boys were NOT wanting to get their pict made. Yates was thrilled as you can see, Grant wanted DeeDee and Tol was picking his nose! Priceless!

These next few pictures are HYSTERICAL to me! Grants new obsession is "glashes" aka: glasses! Well he took my Dad's reading glasses and put them on! He was cross-eyed and running in to things and giggling saying "Glashes". Ever seen the movie "Lucas"? Grant resembles him well!


BLESS HIM!


Then on Thanksgiving Day all of Franklin's family came to our house! I am so mad that I only have one picture of the entire day :( But everything was delicious and just perfect!!!! Here is Grant with his Grandma!


Then on Saturday we went to my Mom's house! Of course I wanted a picture of the three of us and Grant didnt want to be disrupted from playing dominos. My bad... what was I thinking? Again.. I failed to take family pictures but managed to get some of the boys!


Buddy had a surprise for the boys.. "DumDum Suckers".. they all loved them!
This picture makes me so sad. Everyone tells me how tall Grant is and what a "bigboy" he looks like. Well.. to me, he's still my baby.. until I saw this picture.. I finally saw how "Big" he look :(


And here we go again with Yates... poor Yater Tater :( Grant tried to take his sucker from him!

Then Yates had a cookie... and unfortunately Grant saw it... and guess what?
knocked it out of his little hands and went in for the kill! Dont worry I saved Yates' cookie and distracted Grant!

Grant saw that Great-Granny had a brownie and headed straight for her!

And last but not least.. Buddy got in some love as Grant "talked" on his cell phone!
All in all we had 3 wonderful Thanksgivings! We are so blessed to have such a big wonderful family! But I will say.. Im tired, sick of Turkey, 5 lbs fatter, but yes.. still thankful!

5 comments:

Emily G. said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE those pics with the glasses!!! Too cute!!

Simmons Family said...

That was such a cute blog! I know i say this all the time but Grant is such a cutie! The glashes picture cracked me up!! We put my uncles reading glassed on Landry when he was about 3 months old and he went crossed eyed also- and we have a picture of it. SO CUTE!! We really need to get together one day- I told AMber she needs to come also! Her days off are Tuesday's and Wednesday's so let me know what works best for you!

Ashley said...

Was the Dwight from The Office on your blog??!:)

Doc said...

Oh man those pictures are great... the glasses ones are hilarious!

The Overstreets said...

The picture with the glasses is PRICELESS! He is the sweetest baby even if he is getting to be a big boy!