Monday, December 7, 2009

Meet Sketchy!


Meet Sketchy the Monkey! Sketchy was given to Grant by his girlfriend, Allie, for his birthday! From then on, they have been inseparable! Sketchy was the name he came with so we didn't bother changing it, except Grant calls him "Keky".. good enough!


Grant sleeps with "Keky" and drags him everywhere and oddly enough he usually likes Sketchy to sit up straight!

He hugs him and says "Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww".. my favorite is when he shares his "My Mik" (aka: Milk) with Sketchy!


Grant will sit Sketchy in the back of his car.. I did NOT place him for these pictures.. Grant sets him up straight and barely to the side to where he can reach him! Its precious!

I know this sounds cheesy.. but it makes me so happy that he loves his stuffed animals and his toys! He's a rough little boy but he's really sweet to Sketchy!

2 comments:

Emily G. said...

What a sweetheart! I love it! He is a wild man but an affectionate one too. The best of both worlds! :)

The Overstreets said...

Hmm. He sure would be a good big brother...