Tuesday, March 22, 2011

9 Days!

Wow.. I can't believe that I am 9 days (MAX) away from meeting my sweet baby! Time is flying by! This weekend Dad came and took a few pics of us! Of course Grant didnt really want to cooperate, it was a beautiful day and we had promised him a special treat if we could get a few good smiles.. and thats about all we got.. a few good ones! (I didnt post the family one because I cant pic a favorite yet!).
This picture makes me a little sad... I'm not sure why but I think its because he looks so big and yet has no clue what is coming his way!
On the other hand... I still have no idea what I think I am having but here are some last few notes on the two pregnancies, cast your final vote in the comment box or email it to me because I am keeping a "Poll" for the scrapbook!
Pregnancy with Grant
* Cravings: Fish, green beans, spicy foods, Mexican, and cheese dip. (Yah.. nothing healthy)
and I hated anything green (broccoli, salads etc)
* Gained entirely too much weight (over 40 lbs and I will leave it at that)
* Had a dark brown line that ran from the top of my belly to the bottom
* Swelling and Blood Pressure issues (I blame that on my job)
* Had great skin and silky hair
*Carried very high up in my ribs
* Was sick for 7-8 weeks
Pregnancy with Baby #2
* Cravings: Pineapple and pretty much any fruit, Chips (in moderation), broccoli, cheese, and pastas and rice, cranberry juice and popsicles.
* Im pushing the 30 lb mark
* No dark line running down my belly
* During the 1st 14 weeks I looked like I was a developing teenager with all the pimples on my face!
* Hair is course but has grown very fast
* Carrying much lower, I feel like the baby is going to fall out.
* Sick for 4 weeks
The only things similar: I havent really enjoyed sweets, and no stretch marks!

7 comments:

Ashley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ashley said...

Beautiful pictures!!
I still say...girl...probably because of all the differences in your two pregnancies.

The Overstreets said...

Still sticking with GIRL! And still so bummed I will miss her big arrival, but I am praying for you both -even if she's a boy! ;)

Emily G. said...

you know my vote - still a boy. just b/c my pregnancies were EXACTLY alike and had opposite results.

btw - you are a BEAUTIFUL preggo!!! :)

Leah said...

I still think Girl. Not b/c of any differences. Just because it is my feeling. Can't wait to find out!

Emily Nielsen said...

Yay! I love friends with blogs! I'm glad you found mine too! Best wishes on the new babe!

Kelly Swindell and Tol Swindell said...

Girl ;) No matter what, boy or girl, I can't wait to meet that sweetie!!!