Wednesday, March 18, 2009

BEABA - Baby Cook!

One of the best gifts I got when I was pregnant with Grant was the Beaba - Baby Cook from Franklin's Aunt Mary Jo and Cousin Rachel! This thing ROCKS! It makes your own baby food without over steaming all of the nutrients out! I was giving Grant the Organic Gerber until I figured out everything he likes... well.. there wasnt anything he didnt like.. I guess thats why he's 22 lbs! haha! Here are some pictures of my adventures in baby food making! I LOVE IT!

Here I'm making Organic Applesauce!

Check this out... this picture doesn't give it justice but this is fresh green beans compared to pre packaged! The color is much for vibrant! (For the record Im not saying that premade babyfood is bad for babies! Im just excited about making my own!)

Lets try organic pears!

YUM... they were so good! That bowl was ONE PEAR! It filled up two baby jars!

I've also mastered sweet potatoes and carrots! I've been freezing them and the night before I just put two in the fridge and VOILA... its ready that morning! Grant has liked everything I've made but Butternut Squash! He likes regular squash though!!!

2 comments:

Laura said...

Looks yummy!!!!!! I am very impressed! You'll have to share all these tips with me when I get pregnant :)

Kelly Swindell and Tol Swindell said...

That is awesome!!!! What a great gift!!!!