Thursday, March 12, 2009

Girls Day and a Boys Day!

Its been a busy week for us!!! Monday Grant and I went to Bowling Green to visit some friends! Rebekah and I have been friends for 5 years, she was my first "real friend" I met when we moved to Bowling Green! We've managed to stay in touch even though we came back to TN! She came down for our wedding and then after she had her baby, I went up there! Her little girl (Savannah Marie) will be 2 in June and she is such a doll! Her little voice when she talks makes me melt! She called Grant "Gint" it was SO CUTE! Here are some pictures from Monday!








She LOVES books! :)





After we went to Rebekah's I went to go see my friend Shavon! We worked together at National City! Shavon had a baby girl two weeks ago! Her little girls name is Layah and she looks like a babydoll! I've never seen so much hair!!!! SHe's so tiny.. I loved holding her! I swear she was as big as Grant's head! Which.. he has a big head! HAHAHA!





Then finally a Boy's Day! with Grandpa! Franklin's Dad, Frank, came up and gave me a break! THANK YOU FRANK!!!!!! I ran some errands .. and its truely amazing how much you can get done in an hour when you dont have a kid with you! WOW! I also got about two hours of yard work in!!!! Grant had a great time with him!

3 comments:

Emily G. said...

I swear you are the busiest Mom I know!!!! :)

Ashley said...

Glad you had a chance to visit friends.:) The new baby is so tiny!

The Overstreets said...

Grant is such a ladies man! I love how he and Savannah are looking at each other in the first picture, so sweet!