Monday, March 30, 2009

Update on Bootcamp!

I really wished these pictures were a little bit clearer but they're not! I've had several people ask me how the naptime bootcamp was going.... well let me tell you! We've had more good days than bad but last Friday was a doozie! After thirty minutes of Grant's nap I hear him laughing and playing in his crib. I turn on the video monitor to find him on his hands and stomach looking directly into the camera LAUGHING. I honestly felt like he was laughing in my face saying "I WILL NOT NAP". I couldnt help but find it funny so I went upstairs, turned him back on his back and gave him his passie and sd SHHHH its naptime! Went back down and turned the monitor on and look what I found... YEP.. he's playing again! We did this for an hour and a half!
I really wished the photos would've come out better! He's at least napping an hour in the mornings and an hour and a half to two hours in the afternoon! A vast improvement of two 30 min naps a day! But we're still working on it!



Also....... recently Grant has been very amuzed by "the tongue". He's figured out that he has one too and can stick it out just like we can! Probably not something I should be teaching him, however its very funny to watch. He gets a very serious "concentrated" face as he watches you, then he sticks his out... but its usually to the side!
Here is the "concentration" face!

Hey.. I can do that too!

I have a video but couldnt get it to upload :( Bummer.. it was funny!

5 comments:

Ashley said...

Love the concentration pictures!:)

Emily G. said...

That is one BEAUTIFUL boy! Love those eyes!!

The Overstreets said...

SO SO CUTE!!!!

Kelly Swindell and Tol Swindell said...

I love it! He is so beautiful!!!!!!

Elicia said...

Hehe!! He is so adorable!!