Monday, April 6, 2009

Mule Day!

Every 1st weekend in April is Mule Day in Columbia TN! I went to highschool in Columbia and I always like going because I get to see people I havent seen in years! Which reminds me that my TEN YR highschool reunion is coming up, gosh I feel old! Anyways... I decided to take Grant and we met up with Elizabeth (and Allie) and Becky! We had a great time but as you can see the babies were a little over whelmed!


Im so excited about this picture! Grant is 7 mths old today and Allie is almost 9 months old and this is the FIRST picture we have of the 4 of us!
And here are us girls! Some things never change! We had a blast!
After the festivities we decided to go over and see Grand-daddy and Buddy!

Grant hates wearing his socks.. he always yanks them off... so why not just eat it! SHEW!