Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Two Years and Counting!

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! Two Years ago today I married the love of my life! We've been together a total of 6 years and I love him more every day! The past two years has brought so much happiness to my life! I married Franklin, we bought a house, and had a baby! Thats a lot! Here are some photos of our past two years!

Our wedding was held at the Embassy Suites in Franklin, TN at 6pm in the Azalea Ballroom!


Our 1st Dance!
Our honeymoon in Puerto Vallarta Mexico!

THEN.... our pride and joy was born on 9/6/08








And here we are two years later! Happy and healthy... we couldnt ask for anything more!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary!!!!!

Ashley said...

Happy Anniversary! What a beautiful family!:)

mary leigh said...

that's a lot for two years!!
Here is to lots more!

Emily G. said...

Hope you guys have a great anniversary! Are you going to do anything special to celebrate??