Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!


Happy Easter Everyone!
Grant had a wonderful 1st Easter! He loved the Easter Bunny and had a blast with his cousins at the Easter Egg Hunt at Buddy and Granddaddy's!
Forgive me for the length of this Posting... it has a ton of pictures but I couldnt decide which ones I like most! So here they are!



Grant discovered he loves the grass and Buddy's pretty flowers!

Grant with his Uncle Tol! Look at Grants face.... dont worry Grant... I wouldnt trust him either.. he played mean tricks on Me when I was little! :)



HELP.. Somebody put this egg in my bucket!

Yates is on a mission!
Tol did GREAT... he found all of his eggs without help!
He also found the GOLDEN EGG! It had $20 in it.. he sd he was gonna get him a new Monster Truck!

Awww Man.... I didnt find the Golden Egg

Grandpa was Grants helper... He picked up all of his eggs for him! Thanks Grandpa!
We're serious about our Egg hunting! Hey.. there's money in those eggs!

Poor Aunt Kelly.. she got him when he was grumpy!

We try so hard to get all three boys together at each gathering... it NEVER fails.. someone is always unhappy or not looking! OH WELL!
Grant LOVES Tol... he always makes him laugh!
My Aunt Marcia was so sweet to get all the boys their own Easter baskets.... Grant looks like "Mr. Hollywood" in his new shades!
Here is Grant in his 1st Easter Sunday outfit! Charlie Daniels was the guest singer at our church and Grant loved it! He was PERFECT through the entire service!
His Easter "treats"!
Daddy and Grant!
Mommy and the "Grouch"
My little Sweetpea! His hair looks really red in this picture... weird!
CHEESE!
Well ... thats all! We're officially pooped from Easter! We're so thankful to have such a wonderful and caring family! And thankful Easter and everything it represents!

4 comments:

Emily G. said...

Grant could not be more adorable!!!!!!!!!!

Looks like you guys had a great Easter. And I see you found a white sweater after all - too cute!

Elicia said...

Those pictures are adorable! I LOVE his little Easter outfit!

Laura said...

Oh my gosh Hallie, these pictures are so great!!!!!!! Grant is such a cheeser for the camera! I love him. He couldnl't possibly get any cuter. And I LOVE his easter outfit - ESPECIALLY the shoes!!!!!!

Miss you!

Kelly Swindell and Tol Swindell said...

LOVE his Easter outfit pics! What a doll!!!