Thursday, April 30, 2009

Another week of swimming!

We have mastered yet another week of ISR swim class! Grant gets better each and every day! I am so proud of him! He still screams but thats normal! I couldnt get the video to load last time.. hopefully it will work now! He has had a crowd of supporters! His Great Grandma came last week, along with Daddy, Papa G, Uncle Tol, and Little Tol!
Grant and I waiting for his lesson!
He's a little mad at Aunt Kelly right here! But she knows whats best for him!
Grant floating without assitance! I was a proud Mama!
Yay.... All Done!
And a sucker for a job well done!
Mama to the rescue!!!!!!!!! Excuse my "Morning face and hair do"
SO EXCITED to see his Papa G!

Papa and the boys!

I wished the video wasnt so blurry :( But here he floats without help and turns in the water from stomach to back!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

that's amazing!!!!

Unknown said...

He is so cute wrapped up in that towel! I just want to go pick hims up and give him smooches! I haven't watched the viedo yet cause I can't on my computer here but I will ASAP. Give him kisses and tell him his Aunt Lici is so proud of him!!