Wednesday, April 8, 2009

ALL BOY!

Within the past month I have to say that Grant is 100% ALL BOY! Gracious... he's getting so wild! He HATES socks and shoes and his feet area always sweaty.. EW, He LOVES to be naked, he growls at me, he loves to kick things, and absolutely LOVES being outside no matter the weather. If he's whiney or crying I can take him outside and it literally stops INSTANTLY! I've taken him out in the rain, snow, wind, and sunshine! He's also getting where he whines when we come in. Yesterday I sat him in front of the glass front door and he played a good 30 minutes looking out the door and shaking his nasty sock! On nice days I take him for a stroll or take his walker outside and he loves it! The best part is.. it exhausts him!!!! Even more proof of a "true boy" he smells like a little puppy when I bring him in! Ah.. the scent of Sweat and outside! I do love my little boy!

Here are some pictures of being outside and just some that I thought were cute!



Such a serious look! Wonder what he sees?





Believe it or not.. he will wear his sunglasses!


This was AFTER being outside.. he was so tired he fell asleep eating dinner! :)









Reading a bedtime story!



All clean and ready for bed! :)

1 comment:

Emily G. said...

I love the passed out pic! Too funny!! He is ALL boy for sure. Nothing better!!