Monday, May 11, 2009

You Don't Need Eyes to See!



Meet Uncle Jeff! This is one of Franklin's 3 uncles! I have to admit I have some incredible in-laws! I'm not really sure where to even begin on this but let me just start by saying Jeff is so inspirational to me, and to many others! Bob, Jeff's brother, wrote a letter to CVS for their "All The Ways We Care" contest. This was a contest among thousands and it was about knowing someone who does selfless acts for other people. Jeff was one of the Finalist and got to go to New York and was on Good Morning America! Here is the video link that was made about Jeff! http://www.forallthewaysyoucare.com/video/?videoid=8465316137392749274

I would also like to mention that Jeff is an INCREDIBLE musician! Jeff and his partner, Erin, are pheominal and I encourage you to visit their site at http://www.higginsmadewell.com/ and listen to their music! The video above features one of my favorites by them called "Like A Stone". Anyways.. we're very proud of Uncle Jeff and he is a prime example of how each of us should live our lives, never taking anything for granted!

No comments: