Tuesday, September 8, 2009

1st Birthday Bash!


Happy 1st Birthday to my sweet little Grant!

We had a fantastic turn out and thank the Good Lord for not letting it rain on us! I feel so thankful because there was a horrible black cloud surrounding our house and the Lord just knew my baby boy needed a rain free party.. so many thanks to Him!

The party could not have gone any better if I had tried! All of our wonderful family came and brought him some beautiful gifts! He was such a perfect boy and had a BLAST! I was surprised though, he didnt want any part of his cake! He ate a big dinner and I think it was a combination of being outside and being a little over stimulated! Oh well.. if that is the only thing that didnt go to plan, then that's great! I posted a slide show of alot of the pictures! These are just the ones my Dad took, hopefully I will get mine downloaded in the next day or two! Although.. I was a little busy and sadly didnt take that many! OH.. and for the record... I didnt cry at the party... just that morning when I gave him his birthday pancakes! hahaha!
Happy Birthday Grant!



2 comments:

Leah said...

Those are such good pictures! It looks like Grant had a very happy birthday!

Emily G. said...

Love that wagon!! And all the cakes looked phenomenal - you did a great job!! So funny he didnt want any cake...are you sure that's your son, haha?!

Glad the party was a success! Now maybe you can have a less stressful week for once!?