Friday, September 25, 2009

So Pitiful!

The past two days Grant has been running a fever, I just chalked it up to teething because he has to big white spots on his gums and he's been a drooling machine! However yesterday his fever got up to 101, so I called the Dr and she sd if he's still got it in the morning to bring him in. Just to be safe (being that it was the weekend) I went ahead and made an appt for first thing this morning. Franklin was up with him until 1am and then I got up with him at 630 and he was fussy and still hot, fever of 101.9. Get to the Dr's office and he was so good.. he's so wimpy and pale and yet he still smiled and waved at everyone! I took the cutest picture of him playing with this sunglasses in the dr's office and of course when I emailed it to myself from my phone, it wont open :(. Anyways.. long story short.. he's ok... he has a mild ear infection and some signs of an upper resp. infection.. but the Dr sd I caught it just in time! As soon as we got home I gave him some lunch and some medicine and he took a good nap! For some reason, even though he whines a LOT when he's sick.. I think its so pitiful when he looks at me all "sickly" and still musters up the energy to tell me that his supper was "Mmmm GOOD" and still waves bye bye at his Daddy when he goes to bed! Hopefully he'll be much better tomorrow!

1 comment:

Emily G. said...

Poor little man!! Hope he's doing better today!!

PS Nate is OBSESSED with his new Elmo. Has been building a bed for him out of blocks and tucking him in for "night night." And he says Ha-wee each time. Too cute!