Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Play Dates!

The past few weeks have been a little rough, I've been trying to get Grant on one nap a day so I've been trying to keep him entertained nonstop! Last week we went to my best friends house and we let the kids play! Now that they are older they seem to have more fun each time we get them together! They know each other now too, they'll hug and grin really big when they see one another! We've been trying for over a year to get a good pic of them smiling at the same time and its finally happened!

Allie is such a doll and such a girlie girl.. I looked over and she was in my flipflops saying "Shoe", it was precious!




Allie pushed Grant around on her push toy!!!

TRUE LOVE!

Hey.. slow it down Girlfriend!


Then on Monday we headed to see our cousins! Kelly and I needed some girl time and what better way for the boys to work out their energy!

I love this picture!!!! Grant follows Tol around!

Kelly is having a yard sale so I wanted to go through her maternity clothes before she sold them (NO.. dont get excited.. Im not even CLOSE to thinking about having another one.. I just wanted them for when/if Im ready again!) and I looked over and Tol had grabbed a pair of the pants and was putting them on! He didnt want to take them off either!

Here he is getting ready to ride his four wheeler in them!


Brotherly Love!


Hey cousins.. wait for me!

We had a great time and we greatkt enjoy spending time with all of my loved ones!

1 comment:

Emily G. said...

Great pics!!! Playdates are the best! (For mommies & kiddos). Hope to see you Thursday to catch up!