Thursday, November 15, 2012

Our Little Turkey

Today was a super special day, it was Harvest Day at school!  To my knowledge, I just thought they were providing lunch for the kids and the parents, but to my surprise we got to see a little program!  There are two 4 year old classes, one class were pilgrams and the other class.. Indians!
 Grant's teachers are AMAZING and we love them, They had the tables set up so cute and festive!
 My super cute Indian!
 Daddy made a special appearance and we were all happy to see him, ESP Grant!



 They sang three or four songs and the sound of those sweet voices is so innocent, it literally brought tears to my eyes. I don't know why stuff like this makes me cry!


 I love that he waved to us in the middle of singing!

 Here they are singing the Blessing, .... look at those sweet folded hands, love it!
 We couldn't be more proud of our Grant, he did such a FANTASTIC job!

 Wild Indains!
I forgot to mention the delicious feast!  Chicken, corn, potatoes, mac n cheese, green beans, rolls, sweet tea and dessert! YUMMY! Thanks to all the teachers and all of their hard work!

3 comments:

mary leigh said...

I LOVE that bates is right in front of him!!! It was super duper sweet!

Emily G. said...

so stinkin' cute!!!!!!! I'm with you though, any time I hear kids singing I tear up. abby has her "program" today and I am so excited to see what miss priss does!

Ashley said...

soo very sweet!:)
Love the costumes!
Have a great Thanksgiving!