Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Transportation Day

Last week was "Transportation Day" at school!  All kinds of vehicles came:firetrucks, army trucks, street cleaners, tractors etc!  I happened to be outside with my class when Cole's class was out and got a few pictures of him but felt disappointed that I didn't get to see Grant, that was until his teacher emailed me some!


 This is Grant's class girlfriend, Cameron!  I get lots of pictures of these two holding hands and cuddling...  sigh.....  and it already begins!
 Cole's teachers said Cole LOVED the train ride and squealed with excitement when he saw the tractor!


 Cole and Miss Kim, he LOOOOOOVES her!
I feel so blessed to be a part of this school and to be able to work in the same building as my children!  We love Calvary!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Cute pictures! Love the one with Grant hugging his girl!:)