Saturday, November 3, 2012

Trick or Treating

Wednesday afternoon our friends, The Mooney's, came over for some chili and trick or treating!  They have a 2 1/2 year old son, Cale, that loves to play with out boys! We have hang out with them all the time so it was super fun having them over for Halloween!
 This was Cole's first experience trick-or-treating and I was concerned how he might do, due to a stinky ear infection.
 Here's our awesome Bumblebee Transformer, Grant!
 Cale the Monster!

 Me and my boys (the first of many meltdowns by Cole)
 .... and the sugar rush begins....
 I think this is so sweet, once Cole figured out that you got candy when you went to the door he was ALL ABOUT IT...

 in fact, he loved it so much he would want to sit on that persons porch and go through their candy bowl and when it was time to leave, he'd SCREAM... I mean, sit in the road and SCREAM.  It was funny the first 3 houses and then it became a pain!  Cale and Grant were TROOPERS.. they never skipped a beat.








 I blame Cole's grumpiness on this beautiful full moon!  I think the full moon is absolutely stunning BUT I hate what it does to my kids.  Without fail, every full moon they get up at the crack of dawn and have pesky little attitudes, OH WELL.. it was fitting for Halloween!
 Notice the two suckers in Cole's hand?  Yes I gave him two, you would have too if you had been with him! ha!
I hope everyone enjoyed their Halloween and trick or treating as much as we did!

1 comment:

Emily G. said...

love the 2 lollipop pic! classic!!!!