Monday, February 9, 2009

Church, Grandpa, and a tooth!

We had a big day yesterday! I've been taking Grant to church and he seems to like it! Here he is all dressed up! Franklin's Dad, Frank aka: Grandpa, also came up to see him and we had a great visit! We went to have lunch and then to Stone's River Park for a stroll! While strolling Grant smiled big and I thought I saw something in his mouth but thought.. nah... sure enough I stuck my finger in his mouth and there was a tooth!!!! I'm so proud!!! I tried to get a picture of it but you couldnt tell what it was! When it comes through more I will get a good picture!


Ok MOM.. enough pictures!

Grant loves his Grandpa.. he just smiled and giggled at him all afternoon!




1 comment:

mary leigh said...

you were at church yesterday? how did we miss you?