Wednesday, February 11, 2009

WOW.... What a week!


This week has been super exciting so far! Well.. let me back up a little. Saturday we went to my Mom's house to celebrate the Feb birthdays (Franklin, Kristy, Grandpa, and Yates!) and that was a lot of fun! Then on Sunday Grant's Gpa came up and he cut his first tooth! Monday morning Grant rolled over for the first time and I was so excited!!! It was such a beautiful day so Grant and I went to my friend Emily's house for a walk (Grant loves her little boy, Nate!) and she was so sweet to let us borrow some of Nate's pj's (see photo below!)! Then on Tuesday Franklin's Mom came up to see Grant and stayed for dinner! Grant cuddled with her all afternoon and she gave him a bath and put him to bed for me! That was a nice treat for me and her! :) And then there's today.... Grant got up at 4:50 which is weird because he usually gets up around 6:30, anyways I fed him and we played on the floor.. he rolled over both ways for me (can you tell Im super proud of him??)!! Then before the storms hit we went over to Casey's house to play with Mary Leigh (she was babysitting Will for Casey), Will, Emily, and Nate.. it was fun and those boys are so sweet and cute! THEN I get home and Grant is fussing up a storm and I look..... and low and behold.. there is another tooth!!!!!!!! I couldnt believe it! This has been a big week for the little fella!
Anyways.. thats our week thus far! Tomorrow we're going to have lunch with a friend and then to see my Mom! Friday we may head over to Mary Leighs (Im dying to try out that Wii Fit and do some couponing!), Saturday we're going to Yates' 1st bday party and then Sunday is Franklin's bday! WHEW.. we're busy this week!
Thanks Nate (and Emily) for the PJ's, we love them!

2 comments:

Emily G. said...

You're welcome! I love those doggie ones!!

And...oh my gosh, another tooth! He's going to be like Nate...they always come in in pairs. Good luck with that one! :)

Kelly Swindell and Tol Swindell said...

Is he sucking his thumb now too?? So sweet. I can't wait to see him...and his new teeth on Saturday! YAY!!!