Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Summer's Baby Shower!

One of my good friends, Summer, is pregnant with her second baby girl (Emmaline Grace)! Summer and I met at the bank I used to work at (that I really miss!) and they gave her a baby shower Monday night! Her other daughter, Natalie, LOVES Grant! When I was pregnant she used to say "Can we get him out and play".. hahah.. anyways she was very excited to see him and is gonna make a WONDERFUL big sister! Summer... best wishes with Emmaline and to all the girls at the Bank.. it was great seeing you and I miss you bunches, thanks for letting me join in on the fun! :)

This is Summer, Natalie, and Grant!

Natalie helping Summer open presents!

Natalie and Grant!
This is another good friend, Elicia! (Sorry he slobbered all over you!)

Natalie and Grant again.. I thought their expressions were funny!

No comments: