Friday, February 13, 2009

A New Chair and some Prunes!

For one of our baby showers my Dad and Deloris (aka:Papa G and DeeDee) bought Grant a high chair! He tries to buck out of his Bumbo Seat so we decided to get out the highchair and see how he did! He still can't sit up on his own yet so we have to strap him in really good! His expressions were funny and he didn't really know what to think.. he still tried to buck out of it and got mad when he realized he couldn't! We also gave him some prunes... I will let you judge by the pictures below if he liked them or not!



Trying to buck out!



Hmmm... I might like these....




Maybe not.........


Nope he doesnt like them... he's had enough!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



This is a really bad picture and doesnt at all give them justice but I tried taking a picture of his two teeth but he gets so mad. You can KIND OF see them! The one to the left hadnt really popped through good when I took this but they're both in plain view now!
And while I'm on a "blogging role" lets go ahead and wish a Happy Early Birthday to our Valentine Baby... my Nephew, Yates! I can NOT believe he'll be 1 tomorrow! We're going to his bday party tomorrow and I'll be sure to post some pictures from the big Party!!!! We sure love you Yater Tater!

No comments: