Saturday, February 7, 2009

My Little Chunk!

I took Grant to the Dr. yesterday because he sounded congested and acting super clingy! Who knew that teething could cause upper resp. infections and fluid on the ear? NOT ME! He's not contageous just has a runny nose and a cough and pulling at those sweet ears! To feel so cruddy he's been really sweet! I found the most amusement when they weighed him... are you ready? 20 lbs and 10 ozs (and he just turned 5 months yesterday!)... thats right.. he's pushing 21 lbs! I mean... my nephew thats about to be 1 next week only weighs 22 lbs! The dr assured me he's not fat just a BIG BABY! Here is a picture of Grant next to Yates.. I find this hilarious! (These pics were taken on our Gatlinburg trip two weeks ago!)

1 comment:

Emily G. said...

I LOVE THAT HE'S A CHUNKER!!! MORE TO KISS ON!! :)